Kids with Food Allergies (KFA), a divsion of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), invites you to get involved this May for Food Allergy Awareness Week and all month for Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month! Here are 10 things you can do this month and all year long to honor people with asthma and allergies:
1. Join one of our awareness events – there are local and national events happening the entire month of May!
3. Tell a friend to join you in our online community.
4. Share your story with us: Tell the world what it is like to live with food allergies every day. Check out our new page that tells you how.
5. Tell parents, schools and health care providers about our educational programs. We have training materials for food allergies, asthma and and other allergic conditions.
6. Join our Advocacy Network! Make a difference on behalf of people with asthma and allergies.
9. Follow our blog to stay current with asthma and allergy news.
10. Consider hosting your own event on behalf of AAFA! We can show you how!
Become an Advocate
You can help us advocate on this issue and others to help reduce the burden of food allergies. Learn more about becoming a food allergy advocate and watch this page for updates on ways you can raise awareness about this issue.